I am doing brief 1 to create a magazine
Dummy titles:
Our weak tech laws have made children easy prey for abuse
Cover page photo can be cut off to cause effect and I can do dark colours to resemble emotions and feelings.
Main title/cover line will be SOCIAL MEDIA KILLER and I could have blood dripping from the words killer that spread onto the next page. Inside the words social media I could have an image full of words of emotions or darkness and I would write about the impact of social media and why it has become so toxic.
Main article:
Social media used to be an absolute wonder of invention and a jaw dropping creation, but now, what has it become? People are pressured to live the perfect life, have the perfect body and live up to all the beauty standards.

On the plus side, I can see that you have grasped the 'media language' of magazine cover layout (you have one main article, signalled in bold, and 5 additional articles with titles).
ReplyDeleteHowever, the content itself does not meet the brief - look at the instructions to create a HOBBY magazine. Half of your content is about mental health and online abuse.
Why not develop the 2 articles about creativity and 'shining online'? You will need to plan these round specific HOBBIES though.